AMS-6S V2 Holster
The Ultimate Holster for Your Pistol Equipped with a 6 Second Mount Has Arrived!
- Fits Glock 17/34/17L/22/35/24 and similar weapons equipped w/ALG 6 Second Mount
- Choice of Fit for T-1 or RMR Versions
- Open Muzzle Accommodates threaded barrels, compensators, etc.
- Full Coverage Optic Hood
- Options for Surefire X300U (A and B), Surefire X400U, Streamlight TLR-1 and TLR-2, and No Light.
- Rigid Construction made from Kydex
- Adjustable Retention
- Optional Level II Thumb Break
- Multiple Mounting Platform Options
- Multiple Color Options
- Made in the USA!
Our original AMS-6S Holster quickly became a huge success following the commercial introduction of the ALG Defense 6 Second Mount.
After receiving a lot of great feedback from various customers and user groups, we decided to go back to the drawing board to improve the design even further. Our goal was to make the best possible holster we could make and the AMS-6S V2 was the result.
The AMS-6S V2 is now offered for pistols equipped with the RMR 6 Second Mount in addition to the T-1 6 Second Mount.
The V2 now comes standard with an open muzzle to accommodate long slides, threaded barrels, and muzzle devices (compensators, brakes, etc.).
In addition to the variety of color and mounting options offered with the original version, the AMS-6S V2 now boasts a full coverage optics hood and increased rigidity!
T-1 w/X300U Version Shown (pistol and accessories not included)
RMR "No Light" Version Shown (pistol and accessories not included)
T-1 "No Light" Version w/Level II Thumb Break Shown (pistol and accessories not included)
Description of Options:
- Mount Version: Select the version of the 6 Second Mount that you have.
- Hand: Select your shooting hand.
Weapon Light: Choose which weapon light you wish to use
- No Light - Choose this option if you do NOT run a weapon-mounted light on your setup.
- Surefire X300U-A/B and Variants
- Surefire X400U-A and Variants
- Streamlight TLR-1 and Variants
- Streamlight TLR-2 and Variants
- Color: Select the color your holster will be. *Please note that the AMS-6S V2 holster is made from two vacuum-formed halves of plastic. When you select Original Multicam Pattern, ONLY the outer half will be made with that pattern. The inner half will be Coyote Brown. If you have any questions please contact us for more details
- Mounting Platform: Select the mounting platform that fits your needs:
- Blade-Tech Tek-Lok: This is a Tek-Lok Belt attachment. The holster will ride with the trigger guard centered on your belt. Holds the weapon high and close to the body. Great for concealment under a jacket or other outer garment. The Tek-Lok allows the user to quickly install, arrange, or remove the holster from their belt without having to take everything off.
- Safariland Mounting Pattern: This is the standard Safariland "3-Hole" pattern. It provides a rigid attachment point that allows the user to mount the holster to any Safariland® compatible attachments (Belt loop, Paddle, UBL, Drop-Leg, etc.). Works with mounting platforms for the Safariland® 3-Hole patterned holsters including: the ALS®, GLS™ Pro-Fit™, GLS™, and 7TS™ Holster Systems. It is also compatible with the QLS (Quick Locking System) and MLS (MOLLE Locking System) mounting systems.
- RTI Hanger: This is a G-Code RTI Hanger. It allows the user to mount the holster to any RTI Compatible attachments.
- Invictus Practical Holster Hanger/Tek-Lok Combo (Short): This setup combines the revolutionary Invictus Practical Holster Hanger (Short) Module with the tried and true Blade-Tech Tek-Lok as a "ready to shoot" solution. This combo provides a drop and offset that will allow the holster to clear body armor, a jacket, or other outer garment. The Tek-Lok allows the user to quickly install, arrange, or remove the holster from their belt without having to take everything off.
- Invictus Practical Holster Hanger/Tek-Lok Combo (Long): This setup combines the revolutionary Invictus Practical Holster Hanger (Long) Module with the tried and true Blade-Tech Tek-Lok as a "ready to shoot" solution. This combo provides a lower drop (approx. 1") than the Short Module and has an offset that will allow the holster to clear body armor, a jacket, or other outer garment. The Tek-Lok allows the user to quickly install, arrange, or remove the holster from their belt without having to take everything off.
- Level II Thumb Break Upgrade: Choose this option to add a thumb break to your holster.
Speed Cut Option: Choose this option if you would like the optic hood removed from the holster.
- Made to Order Agreement:
- Type your FULL NAME in the box below if you agree to the following:
- This order is custom tailored and CANNOT Be Cancelled and/or Refunded.
- This item is MADE TO ORDER and could take up to 6 weeks OR MORE to ship.